Monday, November 14, 2011

Birthday Haul: Books


Last week I celebrated my 20th birthday and I received a few books from my siblings.  I thought I would share them with you since they will most likely be reviewing them in the near future.



Rumors (Luxe, #2)
Rumors by Anna Godbersen
Which is the second book in the Luxe series,
 is a four book series.  I read that first book a while
back and now I am going to be able to finish the series.

Envy (Luxe, #3)
Envy by Anna Godbersen
 Is the third book in the Luxe series.

Splendor (Luxe, #4)
Splendor by Anna Godbersen
Is the fourth and final book in the Luxe series.

Looking for Alaska
Looking for Alaska by John Green
I have been wanting to read this book 
for a few years, but for what ever
reason I just never picked it up at 
the bookstore. 

Paper Towns
Paper Towns by John Green
Is another book that I've wanted to read
for a while but never got around to
picking it up at a bookstore.

Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales

Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales by The Grimm Brothers
This book is absolutely beautiful in real life.
I want to get more of these Barnes & Noble
leather bound classic books to display them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment